The gathering of all 8 of my in-law's grandchildren occurs pretty often since we all live close to one another. Even though all the kids play together, rarely can anyone get a picture of all of them at once.... looking at the camera. I decided to try the impossible and give the picture to Grandma for her birthday. Baby Josiah was born last week and I called my sister-in-laws to enlist their help with a picture. With a few bribes, all the kids and babies sat beautifully. I got about 20 pictures before kids started falling over, being silly, crying for more bribes, laying down, dropping babies...
I am so happy with the results and I know Grandma will be too! I used Photoshop to brighten up the colors a bit and I did some work to the background. I like the antique finish on the picture below, but back and white makes the kids look timeless.

FYI: the cousins are from 3 families in 3 years. They are 3 3-year-olds, 1 2-year old, 1 20-month old, 1 7-month old, 1 6-month old, and 1 8-day old baby.
Posted by Picasa