02 April 2009

Season's Maternity Session

I had an amazing time taking pictures of Season. This maternity session was in honor of her 7th baby, due in less than a month.


The house was incredibly calm as 3 of the 6 children napped. The other 3 older ones quietly watched their beautiful mama model. They asked intelligent questions and there is no better way to make a photographer feel smart! I loved it.




Baby Gideon's name. So sweet. Can't you see this photo framed in the nursery? 

He was kicking and punching through the whole session. Season says this baby is the most active she has carried.




This one is my favorite.






Thanks, Season for letting me come to your home and capture this special time. You are lovely and I hope you enjoy the pictures.

3 comments:

Cooking with Big E said...

Great job capturing a beautiful pregnant Momma! I really like the last one too. The soft backlighting is beautiful.

Lindsay said...

Love that one of her in the rocking chair and what a cute idea to spell the names with blocks!

Sergio said...

I think John needs to quit bumping into her in the hallway!! Although she is beautiful!!