06 July 2009

Bryson and family

This was the second session for this family in just a few months. What good customers! I took Jackson's 4 year old pictures in May and now it was little brother, Bryson's turn on his 2nd birthday. We also did family pictures at the same time. Click here to see Jackson's pictures and scroll down to see a sneak peak of today's session at the park.





Bryson is very busy and kept me on the move! Having a child the same age prepares me for the fleeting smiles, quick mood changes,  and the mischievous personality that 2 year olds are famous for. I am thankful for the beautiful natural light and my super fast camera today because I caught this little guy smiling!



The whole family did great and I am thankful for the opportunity to get them some family pictures as well.






Try not to drown in these beautiful chocolate brown eyes. He is such a handsome boy!





0 comments: