06 August 2009

Brady's Senior Pictures

Wallace Marine Park, the railroad foot bridge and the State Capitol were the locations for today's photo shoot with Brady, a graduating senior. I first met Brady's mom through a friend when I photographed their beautiful girls last summer. I took senior portraits of Brady's girl friend as well, so I feel like I know the whole family now.












The railroad footbridge is a great location for pictures. It was fun catching these photos in between walkers, bikers, and joggers. Brady's girl friend, Annaliese, came for the morning and I was able to take pictures of the 2 of them.




A photogenic couple! They look great together.



Thanks Brady and family for allowing me to take pictures today. I had lots of fun.

(Click on the image to view it larger)


0 comments: