I love photographing children because of the wonder of their youth. Louis Pasteur said, "When I approach a child, he inspires me in two sentiments; tenderness for what he is and respect for what he may become." For this reason, I continue to chase sweet little ones around looking for that perfect expression.

I took a break from my normal work to photograph a wedding. Although completely different than what I normally do, weddings impact me in a profound way as well. This is the day a couple begins the rest of their lives together and it is an amazing responsibility to capture the moments forever in pictures.




Josh and Rachel were married on a blustery and rainy evening, but the atmosphere inside the church was beautiful. Glittery beads and red roses were strung in long streamers from the ceiling. Twinkle lights illuminated the trees and candles shed light along the walls. It was classy and fun.
















The bride's maids were Rachel's sisters. I could sense the love and fun these sisters shared.

1 comments:

Cathy said...

Knew you could do it! Great job and creative too! Fun!