02 December 2009

Family Photography - Dallas, OR

Renee, a friend of mine from MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) asked me to come take pictures of her family. I am always happy do photos for a family because I am a mom and know that it isn't easy to get everyone looking spiffy (I'll post pictures soon of my own family photo taken via the camera's timer)! I went out to Renee and her husband's beautiful property and we were blessed with a sunny late afternoon. The kids were ready and we worked fast with the light we had. I was amazed at how well the kids did and got some great photos of them.



Photobucket


Photobucket



Renee and her husband have been married 14 years. Getting pictures of "mom" and "dad" is always important to me when I come out to do a family's pictures. They are the ones who started it all. Reminds me of the quote: All because two people fell in love...


Photobucket


Thank Renee, for letting me come out and capture your beautiful family in photos.

1 comments:

Lindsay said...

I love that last photo of the two of them!