09 July 2011

Children's Photography | Dallas, Oregon | Lifestyle Portraits






This sweet guy has made an appearance quite a few times on the blog:



On his 3rd birthday (2010)



On his 2nd birthday (2009)


What a privilege to see a child grow up!








He is still cantankerous and hilarious as ever!



Every session with this family is lots of fun 

and I'm happy that we could also do their family picture on the same day.






And pictures of the cousins as well!




These boys have so much fun together. 

The rest of the day promised to be full of birthday celebrations, 

so getting a few great pictures was more than I could ask for.






I can't wait till next year when I see these boys again, growing changing 

and still lots of fun!








"When I approach a child, he inspires in me two sentiments; 

tenderness for what he is, and respect for what he may become."


~ Louis Pasteur

0 comments: