21 November 2011

Family Photography | Monmouth Oregon | Lifestyle Photographer


It has been a few weeks and I am finally posting a really awesome session from Vancouver, Washington.


A good friend of mine was in town visiting family and I was able to hook up with her for a couple of hours and take pictures for her.







We've known eachother for 15 years! It was such a pleasure taking pictures for her family.


They were married 5 years ago to the day of the session and had wedding photos at this exact location.







I love to SEE how time flies when you are having fun!


Last time I saw little Jack, he was about 6 weeks old. 

Check out this session for their great family shoot at the retirement home -- something I will never forget (link).














Love their outfits and the colors! Nice work :).








While the baby was warming up, I took some pictures of just the newlyweds (+ 5 years).


Their life-long friendship is still evident in their strong marriage.




I'm so happy I got to spend a little time with this sweet guy.

What a cutie! It was cold and blustery, but still he managed to be completely pleasant (thanks to Grandma was fantastic at getting smiles).





Photobucket

0 comments: