21 August 2012

Maternity Photography | Family Photos | Monmouth, Oregon

Maternity and family sessions are really my favorite....


the combo can't be beat.


This sweet family came out to the farm for a evening session in anticipation of baby boy, Joseph, to be born (any day now).










These mischievous brothers kept telling their parents how to pose.


"Come on, kiss her Dad!"


Too cute! They will be the best big brothers ever.







Our first scheduled session was for a morning and when it didn't work out, I was secretly thrilled to reschedule for the "golden hour."


The light is so perfect at this time of day! Combined with Rose's beauty, her perfect hair, and inner glow, I was excited for the session.







The pictures turned out exactly as I hoped...

all warm and glowy. :)






I look forward to meeting baby Joseph soon (come on little one!)
and taking newborn and sibling photos.









Photobucket

0 comments: