27 September 2008

Family pictures

Taking family pictures for people is one of my favorite things to do. I get to capture the special bond they all share. This family was really fun. I got to know Trisha when she was recommended by a friend to give me my fabulous new hair cut last month. She said it had been years since she had a picture with her two boys and husband. I said I would gladly do it and Trisha was such an encouragement to me and my business even before she saw my work.






The twin boys were easy to tell apart after a little bit. What great kids! They are 8 years old were just perfect. They smile easily and naturally and aren't "too cool" for pictures with their parents yet.














There are lots more fun pictures from today's photo shoot, but this is a preview. I am so thankful the weather is staying nice for a bit, as I have more photography sessions scheduled into October.

0 comments: