23 October 2008

Senior Portrait

I was in Salem today photographing Jordan, a senior at West. She was a fun subject and I appreciated her willingness to tromp all around looking for fun places for backdrops. The brick building below is a utility building near the capitol. We could see janitorial supplies inside, but I was more interested in this great window. Very fun.

 




This fountain is pretty distinctive. It turned out looking really good, giving this shot a modern feel.









This is just a few of the pictures I've had time to edit. I wanted to give Jordan and her mom a preview. I am so happy with how these turned out. She wanted an urban feel and the capitol provided lots of potential. Coming from the farm, I am definitely used to photographing wheat over granite, but the new experience was really fun for me.





0 comments: