05 November 2008

Family pictures of family

I took a family photo for my sister-in-law and brother-in-law a few weeks ago and have been out of town since. I didn't have time to post the pictures before now, but I am pleased with how they turned out. 

Getting a family photo is one of life's greatest challenges I believe. The responsibility often falls on the household manager, i.e. the mom, to coordinate the event. So, do you trek the brood into a studio and pray everyone cooperates for 15 minutes against a boring backdrop? or do you let a custom photographer (who happens to be family and free in this case) give it a go with a custom/unique/fun location? I am happy Kelly and John chose to let me photograph their family. I think they look so good with the boys, the great JD tractor and the fall colors.



I put together a photo card because I literally couldn't help myself. The boys are 4, 2 and 6 months, bunches of energy and really cute.









* If you would like a family photo taken before Christmas for cards and such, I would be happy to do it for you. My fees are very reasonable and you will end up paying less than if you went to the mall studio. I know you will be happier with the process and the end results too. I love working with families. I have limited  times left for on-location (weather permitting) sessions, so contact me via email or by phone to set up a time. :)

0 comments: