20 March 2010

Baby Portrait - Monmouth, Oregon

A friend of mine on Facebook was getting rid of her baby son's tuxedo. Her little guy wore it in a wedding and I'm sure was the hit of the party. She wondered if anyone wanted it.


I have no need for a baby tuxedo.


None at all.


When is my son going to be attending any black tie events? In a size 3-6 month tuxedo?


Yet, I found myself commenting, "I'LL TAKE IT!"


Because I envisioned this.....



Photobucket




And this....




Photobucket




And my heart just melted at this....




Photobucket




I'm not sure what I'll do with the tuxedo now. It's not like it will help Rem get any dates in 20 years (yes, that's when he will be allowed to date). Hands off ladies, he is mama's boy for now.




Photobucket


In the meantime, I'm swooning.

0 comments: