29 May 2010

Newborn Portraits - Independence, Oregon



Newborns make me sigh. Newborns make me smile.

Sweet Rebekah is a beautiful addition to her family and I loved being able to take pictures of her and some of the whole family as well.





Little girls have a special place in a daddy's heart. I've seen it with my husband and two girls and it always melts my heart. It's beautiful. 





This family picture is so poignant to me. It may not end up framed on the wall, but I love how it captures a family in transition; a brand new addition, a tolerant big brother, and adoring parents soaking up their blessings.


After the indoor pictures, we walked to the park for more of the family.







Thank you Rebekah and family for letting me take ootles and ootles of pictures of you. 

You are such an amazing family! This is just a sneak peak and I hope you enjoy them, 


Photobucket

0 comments: