10 July 2010

Family Portraits | Dallas, Oregon

Watching a family change and grow through pictures is beautiful.

Time seems to fly.





Last year Bryson ran away from the camera, giving me a run for my money. Quite literally. I was about 8 months pregnant and it was a really hot day as I recall. He was such a cute 2 year old!




(Bryson 2nd birthday, July 2009)



And as a 3 year old, he is super cute too. This time he didn't run away from me! He was well behaved and easily persuaded by an icy treat.






We did the pictures out at Basket Slough, a wildlife refuge on Hwy 22. It's a beautiful location. With full, hot sun and no shade, I was able to practice using the sun as a back light. More challenging, but I love the results.






These brothers are fun!





Thanks for another successful photoshoot! 

Photobucket



0 comments: