06 September 2010

Newborn Portraits - Dallas, Oregon

My heart melts with newborns. The fuzz, the squishy, lovable bodies, and soft sounds. They stay tiny and helpless for such a short time. Sigh. My baby boy is 11 months old today and he didn't even ask if he could scurry through babyhood into toddler land. He just grew.


That's why freezing these precious moments is important. So we can remember through the sleepless nights, frustrations of motherhood, and frazzled days. This is beautiful....






I will now be offering a FREE newborn session with the purchase of a Baby Bump session. It is my pleasure to photograph new life. I'll write more about that later.... 


Now for more pictures of sweet baby Seth.















So thankful for the time I got to spend time with Seth and his mama and sister. :)


Photobucket

0 comments: