06 September 2011

Family Lifestyle Photography | Salem, Oregon


 Meet my cousin and his beautiful family.


I was thrilled and humbled when they asked me to take their family's photos last week.

Thrilled because they are from out of town and I would finally get to meet their little boy, Titus.

And humbled because both of T's parents are really, really talented in the photo/video arts department.






I did my best to capture them genuinely, they are really this much fun!









Titus' big brown eyes had me swooning. 

























Photobucket

3 comments:

Sharon said...

WONDERFUL photos!!!!!

Annette said...

Dearest Alysun,
I cackled with joy when I saw how wonderful these were! It had people coming into my office wanting to know what was up!
How do I get copies? I am willing to pay :)

Annette

Sara Marks said...

The picture of the baby looking back at the parents kissing is PHENOMENAL!! One of my favorites of all time! Great job, Alysun!