06 October 2012

Baby Portraits | Monmouth, Oregon

"Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul 

and sings the tune without the words 

and never stops at all." 

~ Emily Dickinson 



That quote is a framed picture on the wall in the home of a family I took pictures for last week.

A sweet baby boy wrapped in the loving arms of a family who hoped for him long before he was born.









I am in awe that this precious life now graces us.

He is just so absolutely special.








I think he is feeling the love. :)























The expression on this next one makes me smile...

"are we done yet?"






Enough of this, let's just take a nap.














Seeing the hope that is now the reality in a couple's life is a gift.

I was so blessed to capture baby Joseph's image.




Photobucket

0 comments: