27 June 2010

Family Portraits | Dallas, Oregon

There will be a marathon of posts as I have a very busy schedule with 4 sessions in 5 days. The summer fills up very quickly (especially when we've had rain for May and most of June). The sun is glorious and I'm have a great time photographing families, children, maternity, and a graduating senior coming up. I have a few dates left in August, but no more in July available. Contact me soon if you would like to schedule an appointment.




There were so many things I loved about this family:





Loved the location (Dallas City Park, Arboretum).

Loved that they incorporated their out-of-town extended family in the pictures.

Loved their clothes -- white tops and denim bottoms.

Loved how well behaved the children were -- fantastic!

Loved the overcast day for beautiful light.






I can see these next three framed on the wall:






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Grandpa and Grandma were a lot of fun.
I'm so glad they were able to make it to the session and get pictures of the 2 of them.






And Auntie too......







Photobucket

0 comments: