25 June 2010

Maternity Photo Session | Monmouth, Oregon

My friend Krista is due to have her second baby, a son, in a few weeks.







I love taking maternity pictures. It makes me miss being pregnant just a little. I must have a terrible memory, because I don't remember anything uncomfortable, just how precious it feels to have a growing life inside.






Krista doesn't help me remember anything bad about pregnancy either. 

She's serial, with a natural gentleness that is so beautiful.






Krista's daughter and my children played while I took the pictures. 

It was really great having them over. 

Especially since the sun was hiding behind bright clouds and the lighting was per-fecto for pictures.






I'm so excited to meet Krista's new son and I hope the rest of the time speeds by,

Photobucket

0 comments: