05 February 2011

Just for fun.




Typically the winter season is slow in the photography business (especially for the on-location outdoor sessions). And I like it this way.


I take this time to relax with my family, work on taking pictures just for fun, and trying new techniques. I also do a fair bit of dreaming about new toys for even better photos. The above picture was taken at Half Moon Bay (near San Francisco) on a beautiful 75 degree day. We went on a family vacation to California. I took lots of pictures and enjoyed every minute of our time together.


Coming up I have a family session and a newborn session (I'm so excited!).


Like in years past, I will happily take about 1 customer per week. This keeps my creative energy fresh and also allows me to get my customers pictures edited and out quickly, within the week. Contact me to put a tentative date on the calendar. I'm looking forward to everything the new year holds!



Photobucket

0 comments: