18 February 2011

Newborn Photographer | Dallas, Oregon | Beautiful Baby Girl Photos







Photography is an amazing art form to me. Creation is full of beauty and I am in awe of how is freezes in time with a picture.



What could be more beautiful than a new life? Still one of my favorite things in the world are newborns. Baby Hattie (and mom) were happy to oblige excitement and I enjoyed every moment of our time together.



Photobucket





This was the first time I got to use the antique scale that I picked up as a prop. It worked beautifully, especially on the hardwood floors and great neutral walls. No studio needed!





Photobucket


Move over Martha, this baby nursery is so peaceful and beautiful. I love the soft gray walls, framed wall decals, and especially the mobile made by mom.





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket





Photobucket



Photobucket

2 comments:

Sara said...

LOVE that first picture! Yes, great prop and perfect backdrop!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!! What a great idea to take pictures in the nursery.