16 March 2011

Baby Portraits | Monmouth, Oregon

I am excited to finally reveal pictures of a sweet baby girl. This was supposed to be a newborn shoot, but because of sickness in both of our families, I took pictures of beautiful 2 month old Lily.



Typically newborn photos are done in the first 4 weeks. Babies are easier to work with, supposedly more dosile, sleep more, and have that "fresh" quality that disappears quickly.



Lily couldn't have been more easy to work with. She was content for some awake photos and then slept on cue. Such a delight!










"Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, 


coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no 


variation or shadow due to change."

James 1:17







"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, 


plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

Jeremiah 29:11







“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. 


For I tell you that in heaven their angels always 


see the face of my Father who is in heaven."

Matthew 18:10








"A Psalm for giving thanks. Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! 



Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into his presence with singing! 


Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; 


we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. 


Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise!"

Psalm 11:1-5









"All your children shall be taught by the Lord

and great shall be the peace of your children."

Isaiah 54:13






"'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' 

Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, 

so that Christ's power may rest on me."

II Corinthians 12:9



Lily joins these wonderful kids:

I took pictures of them this Fall and had a wonderful time. It was great to finally meet baby sister and take her pictures. Now her mom can finish up the art for the wall with all these beautiful blessings.


Photobucket

1 comments:

Staci said...

I LOVE the 3rd from the top! This photo captures her blue eyes perfectly and is so innocent and full of light! Great job!