19 March 2012

Children's Portraits | Lifestyle Photography | Monmouth, Oregon

 I just finished up my last session before I take a much needed break this spring.

The "photographer's workout", bending, sprawling on the ground, climbing, 

and squatting, isn't possible any longer at nearly 9 months pregnant.



I was happy to catch a beautiful day with an equally beautiful boy for his 5th birthday shoot.




Nathaniel, self nicknamed "Nano", is a natural and I have fun with him every time I do his photos.






*Watching the evolution of my photography over the last 5 years is humbling, yet gratifying. 

Still love what I do!





All these photos are taken at my barn by my house. 

Nano is leaning on a grain bin that he thought was pretty stinky. Such is life on the farm

This city-slicker did really well, posing and smiling, enduring the smell. :)












 Just 10 more years and we'll hand you the keys Nano.



Photobucket

0 comments: